- PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS
- Online Banking
Online Banking and Online Bill Payment
Our Online Banking system and Bill Payment are real-time, safe and secure, high quality services that provide you with account inquiries, online funds transfers, loan payments, and file downloads that are compatible with Microsoft®, Quicken®, and Quickbooks®.
Online Bill Payment is also available for your convenience. You can pay any bill - any time - anywhere from the comfort of your office or home.
Online Banking offers the following conveniences to you FREE OF CHARGE:
- View balances
- Get up to the minute information about all of your accounts and loans
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer money between your First National Bank in Olney accounts
- Transfer money between your First National Bank in Olney accounts and your accounts at other Financial Institutions
- Make payments on your First National Bank in Olney loans
- Contact us through a secure message
- Download and view online statements
- Create customized alerts. Online Banking can alert you when a certain check has cleared, when your account reaches a certain balance, or even your own customized message as a reminder.
- Reorder checks
- Change your mailing address
- Mobile Banking
Are you a business interested in managing your accounts online? We offer an add-on module for businesses that gives you unmatched information and convenience. Take a look at our Business Online Banking product.
Signing up for Online Banking is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Check your browser
- Get your Online Banking questions answered by a Personal Banker
- See a Personal Banker or complete the online enrollment form to sign up.
Go one step further and sign up for Online Bill Payment.
Don't waste time writing checks. Save time with Online Bill Payment.
- Sign up for Online Banking
- Get your Online Bill Payment questions answered by a Personal Banker
- Login to your Online Banking
- Go to Bill Payment under the Transaction menu
- Compete the Online Bill Payment enrollment process
Need a checking or savings account?
Visit our Deposit Account Information page to find out more about what types of accounts we have to offer.
Browser software retrieves Web pages and displays them on your screen. If you currently have Internet access, you most likely have a browser. To ensure a high level of security, we require that all users have browsers that support 128-bit encryption with SSL protocol.
Security & You
We appreciate your concerns regarding the security of information you exchange while conducting your online banking; therefore we have the following controls in place:
SSL Protocol – Online Banking access requires you to use a web browser that uses SSL protocol. SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer, which lets one computer verify another’s identity to allow secure connections.
128 Encryption – To ensure the highest level of security, we require that all users have browsers that support 128 bit encryption.
Firewalls – A firewall is a specially programmed computer that connects a local network to the Internet and, for security reasons, lets only certain kinds of messages in and out.
Passwords - Passwords are a very important part of the Online Banking process. When you sign up for Online Banking, you will choose a password for your login. This password is for your use only. We highly recommend that you follow these guidelines when securing your codes:
- Do not reveal your codes to anyone.
- Avoid selecting codes based on personal information.
- Avoid keeping written records of your codes.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when connected to Online Banking.
If you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts, contact us immediately at 618-395-8541 or 1-888-937-3178.
We do not pass your account numbers over the Internet. When you choose your account preferences, you will be asked to personally name your accounts. These pseudo names overwrite your account number so you have easy recognition without the risk.
Online Banking Fee Schedule
- Online Banking FREE
- Online Bill Payment FREE
Quick Tips & Updates
Changing Your Security Preference
- Go to Security under the Preference Menu
- From here you may change your Password, create a Personalized Login ID, create a Phishing Phrase, change your Secure Access Code Delivery Method, and create Security Alerts.
Want more information?
Please visit our Learning Center.